Here are a few things that I am thankful for:
- My kids – My children are what make my life worth living. I love seeing them learn new things, having fun, and seeing their unique personalities. They might not always behave, but I love my kids unconditionally and couldn’t imagine my life any other way.
- My husband – I am very thankful for Danny. He is a wonderful husband and father. We might be the opposite in some ways but it works out well because we balance each other out. Danny supports me in everything I do and loves me…even though I can be a bit crazy at times.
- My family - I am truly blessed to have such a close family. I can’t imagine what I would do without my family. They bring happiness and fun times to my life. We might not always see eye to eye but when it comes down to it, there isn’t anything that I wouldn’t do for my family (except for maybe eat a cheeseburger…that’s just gross ) But seriously, I am very lucky and thankful to have such a close and caring family.
- My health – I am thankful for my legs because they let me run and exercise. I am thankful for my heart because it is healthy and lets me love. I am very thankful that I am a healthy person and can physically do anything I want in life. I realize that not everyone can do this, and that makes me even more thankful for what I am able to physically do.
- Hot water – It’s weird, but it’s true. I don’t have many vices – I don’t smoke, I don’t do drugs, I rarely drink. But what I do love to do is take the hottest shower I can for the longest amount of time I can. It makes me happy. It also makes you think that not everyone has hot water. Not everyone even has water. It’s amazing the little things we really do take for granted.
- A safe place to live – I am very thankful to have a roof over my head. I may complain about our house
all the timeonce in a while, but I really am thankful to have a place to live.
- Coffee and chocolate – Two of the best things in life. Enough said.
- 3.51 miles treadmill
Total Pile on the Miles: 33.53 miles Bring on the mashed potatoes!
I thought I would share some pictures from past Thanksgivings.
Jaden hates turkey:
Still hates his turkey…
At least Jacob likes his turkey:
I hope that you have a wonderful day and take time to be thankful for what you have. I think sometimes we’re so caught up in life that sometimes you really need to stop and be thankful for the things that you do have.