Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample YoYummy yogurt through the Moms Meet program.
My kids love yogurt and they really love eating foods that are in pouches, so they loved trying these yogurts!
I love that these yogurts are great for kids of any age (and adults too!) My two-year old niece loves YoYummy yogurt.
My six-year old loves YoYummy, and so did my 12-year old and the 12-year old girl that I watch in the afternoons.
It’s the perfect after school snack for all the kids! And they’re great for putting in lunchboxes or as a snack before bed. My kids always seem to be starving right when it’s time for bed.
Some YoYummy Facts:
- YoYummy yogurts come in four great flavors: mixed berry, strawberry banana, strawberry, and cotton candy. (In our house, the cotton candy was the most loved flavor).
- YoYummy yogurt is made with Grade-A rBST-free Vermont milk. They are also a good source of calcium and rich in vitamins A and D.
- 10% less sugar than the leading national brands kids’ yogurt.
- Free of high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, additives, and preservatives. It’s also gluten-free.
- YoYummy yogurt is available at Wegman’s, Costco, Hannaford, Stew Leonard’s, Fresh & Easy, and Sprout’s Farmer Markets. Retails for $4.99 for a 4-pack, $9.99 for a 12-pack, and $1.29 for a single pouch.
As you can see, YoYummy yogurt is a snack that you can feel good about giving your kids!
- Do your kids like yogurt? Do you like yogurt?
- Favorite flavor?
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.