Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Yesterday morning, I taught my second to last BodyPump before my surgery. I still get nervous about teaching but I am really going to miss it!! I hope that I am able to resume teaching my Friday BodyPump as soon as I recover.
After teaching BodyPump, we came home, showered, and went to Jaden’s baseball picnic.
Jaden was very happy to get a trophy.
I made baseball cupcakes for the picnic.
They didn’t come out perfect but they were cute!! I am a decent baker but not so good at the decorating part
Another mom made little hamburger cookies which were adorable and delicious!!
I love reading and have been on quite the reading kick lately. Here are some of the books that I have read recently, in case your looking for something to read
- All Fall Down by Jennifer Weiner I have read a lot of Jennifer Weiner books and have liked them all. This book was a quick and easy read. It’s about a women named Allison who turns to prescription drugs when the stresses of life become too much for her to handle. It’s serious yet funny at the same time.
- Mr. Mercedes by Stephen King I am a huge Stephen King fan. (His book, Under the Dome, starts it’s second season on tv tonight!!). Mr. Mercedes is his latest book and it’s not supernatural like some of his other books. This book is about a retired cop who is trying to track down a killer before he commits another crime. There are some very weird parts in this book but I guess that’s what makes Stephen King Stephen King.
- Looking for Alaska by John Green After I read The Fault in Our Stars, I decided to read another John Green book. This book is about a boy names Miles who goes away to boarding school and falls in love with a girl named Alaska. The book is split into two parts – Before and After.
- The Collector by Nora Roberts Nora Roberts is one of my favorite authors and I really like her “In Death” series written as J.D. Robb. The Collector is about Lila, a professional house sitter, who witnesses a crime and the aftermath that follows.
I also recently re-read The Maze Runner series (the movie is coming out soon!) and I am currently re-reading The Fault in Our Stars. I am one of those people that likes reading and re-reading books.
- What is the last book that you read?
- What’s your favorite book?