Good afternoon! How are you all doing with the time change? It always takes me a while to get used to it, but I’m happy that it will stay light out longer.
Yesterday afternoon, my mom watched the kids for a while so Danny and I could go out and look for bedroom furniture. We’re trying to find a whole new bedroom set, and so far I haven’t found anything that I loved.
We looked at a lot of complete bedroom sets, but I don’t know if I like all the matchy matchy sets. I love this bedroom that I found on Pinterest:
So far, I can’t find exactly what I want so, the search continues! If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.
While we were out, we stopped at Whole Foods for lunch and some more carrot cake Clif bars.
The plank-a-day challenge is going great. Danny and I are improving each day. Yesterday was day #10. Danny’s plank was 1 minute and 55 seconds.
My plank was 2 minutes and 50 seconds.
I used Marlene’s trick and listened to music while doing my plank. I think it really worked because I lasted 5 seconds longer than the day before!
- BodyPump – 60 minutes
- Plank Day #11 – 2 minutes 51 seconds
- 2.1 miles treadmill, walked/jogged
I did the plank after BodyPump today so it was really hard. I made it one second longer than yesterday and that was a struggle. My whole body was shaking after a minute, but the music really helps.
I had a small protein fruit smoothie this morning.
In my smoothie:
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 scoop white chocolate Designer Whey protein powder
- 3 ounces Trop50 orange juice
Total Calories: 130 Total Protein: 9.4 grams
Have a great afternoon!
- Know any good places for bedroom furniture?
- What does your bedroom look like? Favorite thing in your bedroom?
- Any workout today? Plank time?