- The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of FRS.
Even though I’m still injured, I have been slowly adding more exercise into my routine and this includes a lot of BodyPump training, which means that I really need to stay hydrated. I am excited to be trying out a great product that’s a nice change from water, keeps me hydrated, has lots of benefits, and tastes good.
First off, what is FRS? FRS is a energy and endurance product, and the story behind FRS is very interesting – FRS was originally developed by health scientists who found that it is an effective way to deliver sustained energy for chemotherapy patients.
Today, FRS is used by the general population including athletes, nutritionists, and anyone who leads an active lifestyle.
Some of the world’s most elite athletes use FRS for it’s great benefits – pro quarterback Tim Tebow and captain of the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team Christie Rampone, as well as over 20 professional sports teams.
The great thing about FRS is that it delivers sustained energy, endurance, and provides immune system support. So, it’s not just for professional athletes, everyone can benefit from FRS products. And it’s available in different products – FRS makes drinks, powders, concentrates, and chews.
- Fueled by Nature Endorsed by Science
- Packed with healthy antioxidants, vitamins, and green tea extract
- Features the powerful antioxidant quercetin which is found in the skin of blueberries, grapes, and apples (Quercetin has been shown to provide sustained energy, increased endurance, and immune system support in multiple clinical trials)
- Contain the highest level and purity of quercetin available
- Works at the cellular level to help your body produce it’s own natural energy
- 100% RDI of seven essential vitamins
FRS is that it’s available at many different stores – GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, Kroeger, Whole Foods, Rite Aid, Meijer, Walgreen’s, Teeter Harris, and FRS.com. I’ve actually picked up FRS energy chews from my local Meijer in the past.
The first thing that I noticed about the FRS drinks was that there was a low-cal option. I am the kind of person that rather save my calories for food rather than drinks so I loved that there was a low-cal version of the drink.
I also noticed the wide variety of drink flavors – orange, apricot nectarine, low-cal orange, low-cal wild berry, low-cal peach mango, low-cal citrus pomegranate.
Whenever I see peach mango or orange mango flavored drink that’s always the first one that I grab.
I tired out the low-cal peach mango FRS drink while I was practicing my BodyPump tracks for my upcoming BodyPump certification. I kept doing the back track over and over and over, so this drink was a lifesaver. And it was delicious! It was flavorful and just plain good.
I’m saving the chews for when I am able to run again and I am crossing my fingers that it’ll be soon. The powders are great because I can just throw them in my purse when I leave the house, and I always have water with me to mix up a great drink.
FRS is offering one lucky reader a FRS prize pack. (Open to US residents only). You can also get a coupon for FRS here.
- Go to the FRS website and comment below telling me one product that you’d like to try.
Giveaway will go through Thursday, August 22nd to Tuesday, August 27th.
FRS is also having a great contest on Facebook. All you have to do is submit a picture of your favorite FRS fueled moment by September 4th. Then, there will be a voting phase from 9 am PST 9/5/2013 – 11:59 pm 9/20/2013. The ten photos with the most votes will move on to the final round. Three winners will be chosen on the following criteria a) originality and creativity of the entry b) appropriateness of entry to contest theme c) passion and enthusiasm as evident in the entry.
- Grand Prize: $300 Amex gift card + FRS prize pack
- 2nd Prize: $200 Amex gift card + FRS prize pack
- 3rd Prize: $100 Amex gift card + FRS prize pack
So, check out the FRS website and tell me below which product you’d like to try out!