Gutsy Chewy is a tablet that can be taken after eating to combat feelings of common digestive problems. I actually get weird stomach problems after I eat some foods so I was excited to try these out. (Yes, I was very excited about taking supplements for stomach problems. 🙂 )
Gutsy Chewy Facts:
Available in two flavors – Citrus and Wildberry
- Safe, gluten-free, vegan friendly, and lactose-free.
- All-natural and made in the U.S.A.
- Contain a proprietary blend of apple cider vinegar, licorice extract, and papaya extract (GiGs). GiGs has been shown to be effective in treating GutBurn and GutBloat.
- Xylitol is used in Gutsy Chewy to aid in oral health, while calcium and magnesium are included to fortify the bodies stores of these important minerals.
- Comes in a handy 8-pack tube that’s easy to travel with.
- Retails price for Gutsy Chews ranges from $15.99 to $79.99 (2 – 12 tubes), depending on volume purchased. $4.99 to cover shipping and handling.
Gutsy Chewy products were made by Dr. Doug Haghighi, a Cleveland Clinic trained gastroenterologist and Harvard trained dentist, who has treated thousands of people with digestive disorders. After hearing about more natural methods for relieving gastroenterology pain, Dr. Haghighi came up with the idea for Gutsy Chews.
I loved the packaging of the Gutsy Chewy – they’re in a small tube that’s easy to throw in my purse. It’s nice to have them with me when I’m out in case I eat something that bothers me. I seem to often have stomach pain after I eat full-fat dairy products and the Gutsy Chewy were a great product to have.
I really liked that these were fast acting and made of natural products. Jaden often has a lot of stomach issues and I give him half a Gutsy Chewy and he’s good to go! The also have a pleasant taste and don’t taste chalky.
Disclaimer: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
Always check with you physician before starting any supplement product and specifically Gutsy Products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition. This product contains papaya and should not be used by people with a latex allergy. Keep out of reach of children.