I am finished with my one-day juice cleanse from JuiceRx! I love that JuiceRx is based in Chicago and has local delivery. A driver delivered my juices at about 7pm on Thursday night, and I started the juice cleanse on Friday morning.
Some benefits of a juice cleanse:
- Reset metabolism
- Strengthen immune system
- Improve digestion
- Weight loss
- Improve sleep
- Boost stamina
- Detoxify liver
- Enhance nutrient absorption
- And much more!
Of course, you won’t see all these benefits with a one-day juice cleanse, but for me it was about starting off the new year with a clean slate.
I think that juice cleanses can be hard but a one-day cleanse is manageable and can be beneficial. I understand that juice cleanses aren’t for everybody but I love the fresh juice full of fruits and veggies!
What I really liked about JuiceRx was the variety of their juices – they had some great flavors! A lot of juices cleanse can be a lot of the typical green juice, but I really liked the variety of juice flavors from JuiceRx.
The juices are labeled 1-6 so you know which ones to drink.
I drank a juice approx. every 2-3 hours. I tried out the Regular Cleanse and here are the juices that I drank:
- Spicy Lemonade – purified water, lemon, green apple, Vermont maple syrup, cayenne pepper
- Cranberry Cornucopia – cranberry, orange, pineapple, beet, nutmeg, Saigon cinnamon
- Lunchtime Detox – cucumber, green apple, beet, ginger
- Cucumber – Mint Electrolyte Boost – cucumber, green apple, celery, lime, mint
- Evening Green – cucumber, pear, celery, green apple, kale, cilantro, lemon
- Winter Nog – raw cashews, purified water, Vermont maple syrup, , Tahitian vanilla bean, nutmeg, Saigon cinnamon, turmeric, sea salt
The Winter Nog is definitely a treat at the end of the day!
I really liked all the juices. If you’re not a green juice fan, then you’re feelings might be different, but these juices were light and flavorful. My favorites were the spicy lemonade and the cranberry cornucopia (I love my fruit!). I liked the lunchtime detox, but found it spicy and I had to rinse my mouth afterwards.
All in all, I recommend JuiceRx if you are looking to do a juice cleanse. They have been votes the #1 juice cleanse in Chicago for a reason! They have great juices, a wonderful variety of juices, and great customer service. I’ve tried other juices before and I have to say that these have been the best that I’ve tasted.
JuiceRx supplied me with a one-day juice cleanse at no charge to review on my blog. All opinions are my own.
- How long do you think you could do a juice cleanse for? I think a three-day would be my limit. I love food!
- What’s your favorite juice?