The following post is sponsored FitFluential LLC on behalf of Mizuno.
Look what came in the mail just in time for me to get my butt running more and for the Turkey Trot 5k!
The brand new Mizuno Wave Rider 17s! They are the lightest Wave Rider shoe and are available to the public on December 5th, 2013.
For those of you that don’t know, I have been running in Mizunos for a couple of years but have only worn the Inspire 9s, so I am really excited to try out their new Wave Riders.
I even flew to Georgia this year to film a short commercial for the Mizuno website.
(I’ve only watched that video once because I can’t stand hearing my voice on camera)
I really think that Mizuno’s shoes speak for themselves – they are a quality running shoe for a variety of runners.
The Wave Rider 17 is great for neutral runners but also has support and cushioning for high mileage runners.
Some of the shoes’s features:
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Dissolving upper fit with new DMF execution and soft, supple mesh materials.
- New sockliner with increased resiliency and responsiveness.
- SmoothRide Engineer for a Brilliant Run.
- Lateral Forefoot Sculpting for smooth touchdown and transition.
- Blown rubber forefront with deep flex grooves for optimal flexibility and cushioning.
Of course, once these shoes came, I had to get to the gym to run.
I laced up my Mizunos and jumped on the treadmill.
- 4.2 miles – treadmill
I loved that these shoes felt light, yet still supportive. I always buy my running shoes a size in a half to a full size larger, so I got the Mizuno Wave Rider 17s in a size 11 and they fit perfect.
They were comfortable with lightweight cushioning and I enjoyed running in them – definitely a great shoe to add to your Christmas list! And I can’t wait to wear them for the turkey trot on Thursday!
- Did you workout today?
- What kind of running/exercise shoes do you wear?
- Favorite color shoes to wear?