Yesterday afternoon, we went to my cousin’s house to visit with my family and celebrate my grandparent’s birthdays.
I made pumpkin pie dip to bring. I wasn’t planning on making it at first, but my mom mentioned the recipe and said how good it would be, then sent me the recipe. I figured she wanted me to make it.
Pumpkin pie dip is so incredibly easy to make (my kind of recipe!) and is so delicious. You can also use a variety of foods as dippers – I used cinnamon graham cracker squares and Honeycrisp apple slices.
Pumpkin Pie Dip (adapted from Kraft)
- 15 oz. can of pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie)
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) of vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 container (8 oz.) thawed Cool Whip
- Optional: small pie pumpkin to serve dip in
- Whisk pumpkin, vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon together in a large bowl until blended.
- Stir in Cool Whip and mix until all blended.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Spoon into small hallowed out pumpkin and serve with your choice of dippers.
This recipe is so easy, festive, and delicious!
- 4 miles (ran 3.1, walked/ran the rest)
I ran 4 miles outside this morning. I ran the full 3.1 miles without any walk breaks. When I am running my hip doesn’t exactly hurt, but it feels heavy. It’s a weird way to describe it, but that how it feels. It feels like I have to work a little bit harder to make it work and then it aches a bit afterwards.
I am glad that I was able to run 3.1 miles even though I was slow – at least I know I’ll be ready for the 5k next weekend
Have a great day! Go Bears!