Last night, taking advantage of the beautiful weather, we cooked out on the grill. I made grilled broccoli. I love broccoli, but I especially love it grilled.
- Approx. 3 cups of raw broccoli
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. garlic
- 2 tsp. parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
I just used a aluminum cake baking pan to grill the broccoli in.
Jaden’s favorite part was juicing the lemon.
- Put broccoli in pan and add olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Gently toss to coat.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Grill over medium heat approx. 10-15 minutes or until broccoli is done.
So easy and so delicious!
Along with the broccoli, I had salmon belle mar and grilled corn on the cob. The perfect summer dinner.
Danny and I have dinner plans tonight, then we might see a movie. Any good movies out?
Have a wonderful Friday!
- What is your favorite vegetable to grill?
- Any plans for this weekend?