After yesterday’s cortisone shot, my leg feels a lot better. I could walk up the stairs without wincing and I could sleep without that heavy leg feeling.
- Upper Body Workout
- Hip/Glute Stretches
The doctor said it was okay if I did upper body workouts, so this morning I went to the fitness room at my gym and did this workout:
It felt good to be able to stretch out my hip!
I know that part of my hip bursitis and quad pain comes from improper running form, which I am always trying to work on. So, recently when OrthoLite offered to send me a pair of their performance insoles to try out, I jumped at the chance.
I put them into my new Mizunos last week and off running I went.
OrthoLite insoles offer the ultimate in comfort, cushioning, and breathability. They solve the most common in-shoe problems by creating a cooler, drier, and healthier foot environment with innovative technology.
I wore these insoles to run a few times last week and I love how they felt. They felt light in my shoes but still offered support.
The OrthoLite insoles provide:
- Designed to fit all athletic and outdoor shoes or boots
- Made with open-cell foam, allowing air to circulate around the foot, keeping it cooler and drier inside the shoe
- Wicks moisture away from your foot leaving your foot cooler and drier
- Unique spring-back technology ensures that your insole won’t flatten out and it will retain over 95% of its thickness over time
- Our patented anti-microbial formulation (approved by the EPA and FDA) fights fungus, bacteria and shoe odor
- Lightweight and fully washable
I really liked that the OrthoLite insoles are affordable. Running shoes cost enough money that it’s nice to find an affordable insole. And $1 from each purchase goes directly to the Level Field Fund, a grant-giving program that strives to bridge the gap in funding to uniquely trained athletes.
You can enter to try out your own pair of OrthoLite insoles! OrthoLite will send a pair of insoles to three winners.
- Like Ortholite on Facebook and/or Twitter. Comment below and let me know you did. (Leave a separate comment for each!)
- Like Run Eat Play on Facebook and/or Twitter. Comment below and let me know you did. (Leave a separate for each!)
Giveaway goes through Thursday, July 25th. Open to US residents only.