I had overnight oats for the first time in a long time this morning!
They might not look the best, but they taste delicious!
Last night, I mixed up:
- 1/4 cup Quaker oats
- Strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
I let it sit in the fridge overnight, and this morning I topped it with blueberries.
- BodyPump – 60 minutes
I haven’t been following my half marathon training program lately. I haven’t been able to run in the mornings because it’s been really rainy and storming a lot here lately. I’ve also been sore, and just not in the mood to run.
I think I will go for a long run this weekend, and then pick up the training program next week. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
The other day, I got my June Goodies Box in the mail.
The Goodies Box is a monthly box that I subscribe too. It’s shipped out towards the middle of each month and costs $7 a month. I haven’t mentioned it in awhile so I though it’d be fun to show you what I got this month.
1. Lay’s Stax in Que Rico Adobadas. I love love love the Orginal Lays Stax chips. I usually don’t buy them because I will eat the whole can, but I wasn’t a fan on the Que Rico flavor. I didn’t like them at all, but the rest of my family did.
2. Smoosh squeeze pack in strawberry, blueberry, and banana. Fortified with superfoods chia and acerola. I haven’t tried it yet, but these squeeze packs always remind of my niece’s baby food. Still, it sounds good.
3. Roasted Seaweed Snacks – Hmmmm… I’m not quite sure what to think about these. I haven’t tried them yet, but I’m not opposed to eating them although eating seaweed doesn’t sound too appealing. I’ve never had kale chips either, but I wonder if they’re similar?
4. Dream Water – I have had Dream Water a couple of times and really like it. I don’t know if it actually works or if it’s just power of suggestion, but I felt like I actually slept good after drinking it.
5. Pringles Stix cheese flavored. I do not like cheese flavored products. I don’t like Cheese-Its, Cheese Nips, or Goldfish, so I didn’t try these. I do think they’d be a great snack for kids. Jaden tried them and spit them out everywhere.
Apparently, he’s not a fan. Jacob refused to try them. The only one that liked them was my niece. She gets the whole bag.
6. Highland All Butter Shortbread – Butter and Shortbread? What’s not to love?
So, there you go, that’s June’s Goodies Box!
- What snack would you most like to try from the Goodies Box?
- Have you ever had seaweed? Thoughts?
- Ever get into a running “funk” when you just didn’t feel like running?