First up, the winners of the QuestBar giveaway.
#29 – Julie P.
#73 – Jessie
Congrats! Please email your shipping address to runeatplay(at)hotmail(dot)com!
- Elliptical – 15 minutes
- Butts and Guts ClassÂ – 60 minutes
Today for lunch, I had a smoothie. I know that I have been sharing lots of smoothie recipes lately, but I have to share one more because today’s smoothie was so good!
I found this Dannon Oikos orange cream Greek yogurt at the grocery store and knew that it would be perfect in a smoothie!
Strawberry Orange Smoothie
- 1 container orange cream Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 6 oz. Trop50 orange juice
- 2 oz. unsweetened almond milk
- crushed ice
Usually I use protein powders in my smoothies but the Greek yogurt adds enough protein for this smoothie. I topped it with some Special K cereal for a bit of crunch!
Have a great afternoon!
- Random Question: Favorite ab exercise?
- Greek yogurt, regular yogurt, or no yogurt?
- What did you have for lunch today? What’s for dinner?