Good morning! I hope you’re all having a great weekend.
- 3 miles treadmill
I took it pretty easy at the gym yesterday. I walked one mile, ran one mile, and walked the final mile. My right quad and calf are still sore from Friday’s nine mile run, so I didn’t want to push it.
Our weekend has been pretty low-key – running errands, eating too much, watching my niece etc. I did see this delicious ice cream while I was at the store this weekend:
Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs ice cream?!! I have never seen this before, and although I really wanted them, I didn’t buy them. Maybe I’ll have to eat one before Easter though…
My first Goodies box was delivered yesterday! I mentioned about a month ago that I signed up for the Goodies Co. monthly snack box subscription. You pay $7 and once a month they sent you a box with sample sizes of different foods to try out.
I received the February box yesterday.
The box had six different items, and it comes with a card explaining what all the items are.
1. Plentils Crunchy Lentil Chips – dill and sour cream flavor. I’ve never had lentils before, but I love dill so I look forward to trying these out.
2. Wai Lana Fruit and Nut Bar – tropical macadamia bar. I am excited about trying this bar – sounds delicious! The serving size is 1/2 a bar. The bar isn’t all that big so if you eat the whole bar, it’s 220 calories. Make sure you always read those food labels!
3. Chips Ahoy Chewy Chocolate Chip with Reese’s. If you noticed, these are already gone. Danny and I ate them pretty much right away. I guess we see what my food priorities are…
4. Snackwell’s Yogurt Pretzels – 100 calorie pack.
5. Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams and Smooth Operator – I am very excited to try these out! Love peanut butter!
6. J & D’s Bacon Pop – cheddar bacon popcorn. The only product that I’m not too excited about trying…maybe the kids will eat it.
I think this was a pretty good deal for $7. I got a lot of fun goodies that I am looking forward to trying. I like the idea of trying out a small size of the product before committing to buying the full product. The card all includes the prices of all the items if you want to order the full-sized product.
Today is my last day drinking the Jillian Michaels detox water. I haven’t weighed myself in a couple of days because once again, I have eaten a little bit too much this weekend. I plan to eat good today and weigh myself in the morning. Weekends are hard.
As I mentioned, I spent $8 on unsweetened cranberry juice and this is how much I have left:
Yeah…pretty much the whole bottle.
I only needed seven tablespoons for the whole week, so I have a lot of juice left. There is no way I’m letting $8 worth of cranberry juice go to waste, so I poured the rest into ice cube trays and froze it. Each ice cube is about a tablespoon, so if I ever make the detox water again, I’ll have the ice cubes to use.
I’m hoping to make it to the gym sometime today, but we’ll see. I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend! Enjoy you’re three-day weekend if you have one!
- Which item from the Goodies box would you look most forward to trying?
- Did you workout this weekend?
- Do you have tomorrow off?