- 1.28 miles treadmill
- BodyPump – 60 minutes
- Elliptical – 14 minutes
Random Fact Friday
Who doesn’t love random facts?! I thought it’d be fun to share a few random facts about myself with you guys today!
1. I love random facts, so I thought that it would be fun to find out how many babies were born at 12:12 on 12/12/12. That’s a pretty random fact, right? The answer is five. Five babies were born at 12:12 (one at 12:12 am and four at 12:12 pm) on 12/12/12. That’s fun stuff.
2. Jacob just starting taking Spanish at school, so he only speaks Spanish at home. He only knows two phrases, so our conservations are pretty awkward. What would you like for dinner, Jacob? ¿Cómo estás I’m fine, Jacob. I’m talking about dinner. Me llamo Jacob. Whatever.
3. I have never ever had a hamburger. Like ever. I was never a big meat-eater growing up. I ate chicken and turkey, but never ate a lot of red meat. As an adult, I didn’t eat any red meat, and now I just stick to fish. I have never in whole life eaten a hamburger. And I am okay with that.
4. Danny and I dated for two years and were engaged for 6 months before we got married. Our anniversary is tax day. It just happened that way.
5. I don’t like the number 13. I’m not really superstitious, but I avoid the number 13. I won’t put the tv volume on 13. I won’t go to lane 13 at the grocery store or pump 13 at the gas station. Yeah, I know it’s weird, but I don’t care. But if lane 13 is the only lane open then, yes, I will go to lane 13. See? I’m only half crazy
6. Ever since we got DVR, Danny and I have been watching more television. TV shows that we watch on a regular basis: CSI, CSI:NY, Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, The Amazing Race, and Jersey Shore. When Jersey Shore first came out, I thought it would be funny to dress Jaden up as GTL (gym tan laundry):
7. My favorite vacation ever was when we went to Las Vegas for my dad’s 50th birthday.
8. I graduated in 2009 with Honors from Roosevelt University with a bachelor’s degree in Liberal Studies, and I was inducted into the Franklin Honor Society. Today, I go to the gym and take care of kids…and I’m still paying off my student loans.
One of the few pictures I have from the day I graduated. Danny’s camera stopped working at the ceremony.
Fun Fact: My brother, sister-in-law, and I all graduated from college on the exact same day. I graduated in Chicago, Illinois and Paul and Crystal graduated in California. It was a plot to see which of our parent’s loved us more…just kidding…sort of.
9. I am a huge fan of the Harry Potter books. In fact, I went to the store at midnight for the last three Harry Potter releases. For the 7th and last Harry Potter book, we dressed Jacob up like Harry Potter for the midnight release. He won first prize, and we got the book for free. Jaden was a baby at the time, so I bought him a onesie that said My Mommy is a Gryffindor.
10. My first race ever was the Muddy Buddy that I ran and biked with Marlene in 2009. Since then, Danny and I have completed the Muddy Buddy two more times.
Your turn! I would love to hear the most random fact about you!