- 1.55 miles, treadmill (am)
- BodyPump – 60 minutes (am)
- Spin Class – 48 minutes (pm)
Spin class was very challenging last night. I got there a few minutes early to set up my bike - the handlebars and seat have to be adjusted for your height. We did different things like sprints, hills, and jogging. The instructor tells us to go up or down a gear and what our RPMs should be at. It’s a lot different from just riding a regular exercise bike and it’s an awesome workout.
This morning I had an egg bagelwich, but I did something crazy and had it on a blueberry bagel. I know, I know, I’m getting out of control.
Surprisingly, the egg and blueberry were a tasty combo. I forgot to add cheese, and I think it would taste even better with cheese. Now only if they’d come out with pumpkin bagel thins. I’ve seen pumpkin spice regular bagels, English muffins, and bread, but sadly no bagel thins.
- 2.12 miles, treadmill
- Butts and Guts Class – 60 minutes
Between working out yesterday and today, I got four stamps on my Bingo card, turned it in, and got a new card.
My gym picks a weekly winner for a prize as well as an over all winner. Here’s a list of the weekly prizes:
- Week of Oct 1 – KICK – Pedometer
- Week of Oct 8 – CORE – 6 Class Punch Pass
- Week of Oct 15 – LIFT – 5lb Dumbbell Set
- Week of Oct 22 – PUMP – 30 min Nutritional Consult
- Week of Oct 29 – JUMP – Jump Rope
- Week of Nov 5 – TONE – Resistance Band
- Week of Nov 12 – STEP – Ultra Toner
- Week of Nov 19 – WORK – Xering
- Week of Nov 26 – MOVE – 30 min Personal Training Session
I don’t even know what an Ultra Toner or Xering are. I guess I could google them….be right back.
Okay, this is an ultra toner:
And this is a xering:
Well, there you go. I’m hoping for the 30 minute Nutritional Consult.
This afternoon, I volunteered to help out in Jaden’s classroom at school. Speaking of school, Jacob lost his gym shorts, and I have to buy him new ones.
Fine, whatever. $8.50 for a new pair of gym shorts, not a big deal. What I don’t understand is how do you lose a pair of gym shorts? They go from your locker onto your body. From your body into your locker. That’s it. Where else could they possibly go?
And it’s not like anyone else could even take them and wear them because they have Jacob’s name on them! Whatever. For some reason, I see this as the start to many lost gym uniforms.
Questions of the day:
- Do you remember your school colors? High school, college, preschool? My high school colors were brown and gold. Hmmm… not very flattering.
- Have you ever lost anything important? Money, a wedding ring, a small child?
- Did you workout today? I’ll stamp your bingo card for you.