In case you missed things over the weekend:
- I celebrated my one year anniversary of blogging with a BoomChickaPop giveaway. Go enter now!
- Danny and I went to Coopers Hawk for a date night dinner.
Pre-workout this morning, I made some egg whites with a little bit of green and red pepper and blueberries on the side.
Today was the kid’s last day in the kid’s room at the gym, so we went to Dunkin’ Donuts and got Munchkins for the kids to share and bagels and cream cheese for the teachers. Trust me, it was cause for a celebration – my kids do not behave in that kid’s room and I’m sure they drive the teachers a bit batty.
Not that my kids are “bad” or “naughty”. They are just overly energetic 🙂 And being crammed into a tiny room with a bunch of other kids and babies isn’t the funnest thing for them. But now it’s back to school time!
Leaving the gym:
For a post-workout snack, I brought a caramel Greek yogurt with.
So good! My local Target finally started carrying these again.
This afternoon, we’re off a doctor’s appointment. If you’re wondering if we spend most of our days at the doctor’s office, the answer is yes. Yes, we do.
Questions of the day:
- What was your favorite thing that you did this summer?
- Was there anything that you wanted to do this summer but didn’t get around to it?
- What was your workout today?