I saw this survey on Jessie’s blog and thought it would be fun to do!
This or That?
1. Coke or Pepsi? Neither. I haven’t drank soda pop since September 14, 2009. Yes, I know the exact date
2. Caramel Apple or Cotton Candy? Caramel Apple, especially during the fall season. So delicious.
4. Salt or Pepper? Pepper. I don’t normally add salt to anything except maybe roasted veggies. I always add pepper to my eggs.
5. Pudding or Yogurt? Yogurt. I love pudding too, but I love all the different yogurt flavors.
6. American or Provolone Cheese? Provolone. I do not like American cheese. Feta, cheddar, and Muenster are my favs.
7. Cookies or Brownies? This question is way too hard to answer.
8. Pretzels or Chips? I like pretzels and chips equally.
9. Cake or Pie? Cake, cake, cake.
My 30th birthday cake. Crap, I’m 30?!
10. Oatmeal or Cereal? I love all the cereals that aren’t good for me – Cocoa Puffs, Chocolate Chex, Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I try to avoid these cereals and eat oatmeal instead, but the cereal tastes way better.
11. Mexican or Japanese? Mexican. I love tacos. Taco, taco, taco, burrito.
12. Chinese or Italian? Italian.
13. Surf or Turf? Surf. I don’t eat red meat.
14. Pizza or Pasta? Pizza!
15. Mustard or Ketchup? Neither. Yuck.
16. Sandwich or Wrap? Sandwich. I love bread. ‘Nuff said.
17. Apples or Oranges? Apples. Honeycrisp all the way. I buy the ones that are the size of my head.
18. Strawberries or Raspberries? Strawberries.
Even better, strawberries on top of a cake:
19. Blackberries or Blueberries? Blueberries.
20. Rice or Noodles? Noodles – but I don’t eat a lot of either. I used to eat Noodles and Co. probably on a weekly basis.
21. Spicy or Mild? Mild. I can’t eat spicy food because it makes my mouth hurt.
22. Salad or Soup? Salad. I eat soup now and then, but I love salad.
23. Soup or Stew? Soup. I love me some tomato soup.
24. Salted or Sweet Popcorn? I never used to like sweet popcorn, but I recently tried it and it was delicious. I still love regular popcorn, so I guess it depends on my mood.
25. Cauliflower or Broccoli? Broccoli. Cauliflower sucks. No offense cauliflower lovers.
26. Onion Rings or French Fries? French fries – although I don’t eat them much anymore. Red Robin and Portillos have the best fries. Ever.
27. Burger or Hot Dog? No thank you.
28. Popsicle or Ice Cream? Ice cream.
29. Coffee or Tea? I go to bed dreaming about my morning coffee.
30. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
31. Sausage or Bacon? I said no.
32. Peanut butter or almond butter? Peanut butter. I love PB. But oddly enough, peanuts are my least favorite nut to eat.
33. Salty or Sweet? Sweet, sweet, sweet.
34. Fried or Scrambled Eggs? I like fried eggs on my bagelwich.
35. Waffles or Pancakes? Waffles. My grandpa makes the best Belgium waffles, but he only made them for me once.
I would love to hear some of your answers!