The Good News:
- The air conditioning in my car works now. We dropped my car off Sunday night, and Monday morning the mechanic called and said that the air is working fine and there’s nothing wrong with it. Whatever. It’s blowing cold air, and I’m happy.
The Bad News:
- Shell the Goldfish passed away. He lived for 1.5 days. That’s it. Thanks lady at the store who told my kids that the goldfish would live three years. Surprisingly, the carnival goldfish is still alive and swimming.
- Biggest Loser Circuit Workout – 60 minutes
Yesterday’s Biggest Loser workout was super tough. We alternated between cardio and strength training. We also did a tabata workout that almost killed me. For a tabata workout, you exercise as hard as you can for 20 seconds and then rest for 10 seconds, repeating for a certain amount of time. We did mountain climbers, football runs, high knees, etc. We only did it for about 5 minutes or so, and by the end I thought I was going to pass out. That tabata is no joke.
- Butts and Guts Class – 60 minutes
We did the majority of today’s class using the step and light weights. Between yesterday’s workout and today’s workout, I think my legs want to punch me in the face.
The kids always bring a snack to the kid’s room at the gym. Today they brought the crispy Z bars that Clif sent me for the kids to try out.
I am a fan of the regular adult Clif bars. I love that they’re so thick and filling. And then I discovered that they have kid’s Clif bars, and the kids had fun trying the chocolate and cookies & cream flavors this morning.
The sun was in Jaden’s eyes, and Jacob only has one shoe on. Nice.
They are crispy and almost taste like your eating a dessert. I also bought a box of the regular kid’s Z bars. These aren’t crispy. They’re more like the adult Clif bars, and the kids love them. I think these would also be a great choice for myself because they have half the calories of the regular Clif bars, but still the great taste.
My all-time favorite Clif bars are the Builder bars. My gym had the mini ones a few months ago, and I was in heaven eating one each day.
After my workout, I came home and made a bagelwich with blueberries and cherries.
Baby McCutie Almost One Year Old got to eat fun stuff like cookies.
And I don’t know how she does it, but she manages to make the biggest mess with just one cookie.
We’re going to go over to the library this afternoon. It’s been closed for five days because the air conditioning broke, and I hope it’s open today because our books are overdue and the outside book drop has been closed.
Questions of the day:
- Have you ever had a Clif bar? Which one is your favorite?
- Any plans for today?
- What’s the hardest workout you’ve ever done?