Even though I didn’t have to work this morning, I still woke up bright and early. *Sigh* And since my lungs still aren’t up to par, I can’t really workout. I will walking a lot today at the corn maze, though.
Since I was up, I decided to make peanut butter french toast. I originally got the idea for this from Julie’s PBFingers Blog.
Peanut Butter French Toast
- 2 slices of bread (I remove the crusts because I’m still five)
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Peanut putter (I probably used about 1.5 tbsp)
- Cooking spray
- If you don’t like crust like me, remove it. Otherwise you can leave the crust on.
- Beat egg, almond milk, and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- Spread both slices of bread with desired amount of peanut butter.
- Place slices together, like a sandwich, and dip both sides into egg mixture.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and cook both sides of the sandwich. Cook about 2-3 minutes per side on low-medium heat.
6. Top with syrup or other toppings of your choice and enjoy!
I ate my breakfast while reading my new Runner’s World magazine that I just subscribed too.
After breakfast, I had a few errands to do. Stop #1 – eyebrow waxing.
Pre-eyebrow waxing, hiding the brows:
Post eyebrow waxing. No make-up and red eyebrows but at least I can’t be mistaken for having caterpillars above my eyeballs.
Sorry that my hair looks like that. That’s all I can say – sorry.
Side Note: Whenever I look at these pics of myself, all I can focus on is my ginormous teeth. Are my teeth abnormally large?
Note to Self: Smile with mouth closed.
And of course, while I was waiting at a stop light, I had to take a picture of the beautiful fall leaves. I just can’t get over how pretty they are!
Hope everyone has a great day!
On today’s agenda: corn maze.